dpf delete and muffler to stay quiet

Cratos

Reaction score
anyone running deleted with a added muffler so it stays as quiet as stock?? if so what did you go with?

thanks

colecoop56

Reaction score
I have the 5" flo pro back with muffler and I also added a FTE resonator right after the downpipe and the drone is completely gone and it is very quiet but when you get on it you will love it. I just like it because you never have drone at highway speeds and when towing

MorganM

Reaction score
I'm running the delete pipe with muffler in place of DPF from street diesel performance- it's awesome! Fits great and is still rather quiet; not to say its as quiet as stock, but there was minimal noise increase.
I would describe the noise as deeper and just a bit more audible- perfect for me.

09stroker

Reaction score
Yes I have a muffler (Banks) too keep it quiet and get rid of that god awful hair dryer sound

Cratos

Reaction score
I hope to keep it quite, so I can run with the windows open, when I'm towing my 12,000 lb trailer. my old truck was load and I'm older and don't really what all the noise. anymore
:) anyone around the Ocala fl area so I can hear how you sound ????

colecoop56

Reaction score
My old duramax was loud as crap and my new set up is perfect. You should look onto the fte resonator. It kills the loud drone while towing that you hear.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.