Dually Front spring question

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I have been looking close at my dually, and I'm starting to wonder if the dually coils are shorter than normal 350 coils. Does anyone know if they are different part numbers? I'm wondering about swapping them if they really are different , and doing 350 rear blocks so it's equally about 2-3 inches taller. And in so doing this will I also gain a few more inches of useable travel? I'm no crazy off roader, but I do travel hay fields and back roads. I'm wondering if this is a cheaper way coupled with a good set of bilsteins to get some more ride quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
If your going to do that I would suggest some Icon coils as they ride better than the stockers, but are 2.5" taller. It would just take a bigger block in the rear. I still have adjustment in my GN so you wouldnt have to worry about getting it under a trailer

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Well it already sits 2 inches lower than a normal 350 even in front. So will this actually be a 4 inch lift or just 2.5 from where it's at now? Going 2.5 I woundnt need anything but an alignment right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I just needed an adjustable track bar and an alignment. Maybe contact one of the venders to check with them to make sure on all the info for the dually