Duel fueler

Redrider8293

Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone is running one I got a couple questions how much of a pain in the arse was it to our in and how do you like it

Thanks Tyler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
H&S kit isn't bad. Not too much of a pain. The con is lots of grinding. Lower pump mounting bolt head, and idler pulley standoff. Good price, ready to ship, proven.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
H&S kit isn't bad. Not too much of a pain. The con is lots of grinding. Lower pump mounting bolt head, and idler pulley standoff. Good price, ready to ship, proven.

Sorry about the little bit of grinding.......It was the only way to clearance the pulley so the kit would work with the factory intake and turbocharger. We do have plenty of kits in stock and ready to ship. If you guys have any more questions, just let us know. Thanks!

MorganY

Reaction score
Sorry about the little bit of grinding.......It was the only way to clearance the pulley so the kit would work with the factory intake and turbocharger. We do have plenty of kits in stock and ready to ship. If you guys have any more questions, just let us know. Thanks!

Not a big deal; it's a small sacrifice for adding something like this with keeping everything else as close to stock as possible, and keeping the price down.

Redrider8293

Reaction score

Two questions could I get the tuning from you guys since I'm running the mdp single and how does it work with trucks Thay have dual alternators

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
You can download the calibrations on our website that will work on an H&S device for the dual pump system. If you have the MCC tuning software from H&S as well, you can custom tune whatever kind of turbo set up you may have on the truck. The secondary alternator can be removed to run the dual pump system, and also using MCC can be calibrated into the ecm as a single alternator.

Chris

Reaction score
the H&S kit is a very nice kit. Fits good and the grinding really isnt bad at all. If you spend a few extra minutes and pull the fan shroud out it makes the install a lot easier and saves time in the long run. Their customer service is also top notch. Be careful with the line that feeds into the rail. For someone who hasnt done it before, its a full Saturday taking your time. It can be done in a few hours by an experienced wrencher. Youll be very happy with the kit if you go with it.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
The horsepower gains were not that big due to the limitation of the stock turbocharger on the 6.7, but it did pick up a little bit. However the LML Duramax has the identical fuel system and with H&S Motorsports dual pump kit it made almost 100 hp on the dyno just adding the dual pump. Obviously the LML has a little more capability with the factory turbo. So there is a gain there, you may just need some more parts for the power level to come up:)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
mpd went from 537 to 607 with nothing added but the H&S dual fuelers. this test was done with a cast wheel 363 .