Dyno Video 607hp

Chris

Reaction score
Finally got the blue 6.7 on the dyno last night. Been running the new setup for a few weeks and it is an absoloute blast to drive. Thought some guys might be interested in the numbers and video since more and more options are becoming available for these trucks.

I had walked out to the dyno with the laptop in hand, ready to start throwing some more into the tune. I have just been running the Calibration 4 from the H&S Motorsports site. I am seeing around 1850-1950us on a wot run in the Performance level. After rolling 607 i decided to hold off as this is also my daily driver and dont want to rod the block quite yet haha. As much of the smoke is being cleaned up i beleive this particular setup could go into the mid to upper 600s with some more put into the tune.

Here is the setup:
H&S mini maxx
S&B cold air intake
MPD single turbo kit
Engineered Diesel Billet 63 w/ 68 turbine T4
H&S dual fueler kit
FASS 220 gph w/ a 6.7 cummins spring feeding the CP3.
Factory Ford lpfp feeding the CP4.
TSD sump

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

photo42.jpg

photo33.jpg

photo29.jpg

photo110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks Zane!

man youre not joking. theyre so clean and responsive. its VERY tempting to start pushing the envelope but Ill leave the Breaking Points up to you guys haha.

alradco

Reaction score
That's a hell of a daily driver you've got there. Very nice.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Thanks Zane!

man youre not joking. theyre so clean and responsive. its VERY tempting to start pushing the envelope but Ill leave the Breaking Points up to you guys haha.

Truck is looking good! I know it's crazy how responsive they are.... I drove Bentley's truck again a few days this week, (yes it's still running great).... it makes me loose interest in my 6.4 real fast

MINK

Reaction score
Right on Chris, I'd like to see you play with the tune some and see what it will do though!

Firemedzo1078

Reaction score
New to the site. This is exactly what I want to do to my truck in the future, have the mini ax and delete done. Lift goes on Friday and then come motor work! Thanks for sharing

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Thats awesome man congrats on the numbers. I hope it lives for a long time like that. That way one day I can do that.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
graph looks damn good, and really its good the power comes on later like that but nice and smooth, should help the rod issues for sure. Nice

00Rich

Reaction score
Truck is looking good! I know it's crazy how responsive they are.... I drove Bentley's truck again a few days this week, (yes it's still running great).... it makes me loose interest in my 6.4 real fast

Then you can sell me your 6.4 and get yourself a 6.7:thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online