e99 f250 rear door latch cable

texasboy91

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get the cables hat go from the handles to the latches on the small doors on an ext.cab. i think mine have broke as the door wont open

Arisley

Reaction score
There are two cables that one on the top and one on the bottom. You can remove the door panel with the door shut. Pull the cable with a pair of pliers. Remove the latch and operate with just one latch until you can replace it. At Ford, you have to buy the entire latch and cable assembly, they are proud of it.

I bought the top latch cable from a member parting out a truck for 15 bucks delivered.

texasboy91

Reaction score
There are two cables that one on the top and one on the bottom. You can remove the door panel with the door shut. Pull the cable with a pair of pliers. Remove the latch and operate with just one latch until you can replace it. At Ford, you have to buy the entire latch and cable assembly, they are proud of it.

I bought the top latch cable from a member parting out a truck for 15 bucks delivered.

thanks for the info. mine worked one minute then didnt the next. kindafunny how that works.

Latest posts

Members online