Edge insight messing up.

shelton15

Reaction score
I have an Edge insight monitor on my truck with a SCT X3 tuner anyway when i bought the truck few years ago the insight worked great but after a year or so it got to where it would only show engine temp and exhaust temp (when tuned) but exhaust temp, engine temp, and boost (when set to bone stock) the insight is suppose to show engine, exhaust, boost, and trans. it also randomly cuts off sometimes. here in the last few days i had to put a new thermostat and back pressure sensor. since i replaced it the truck runs great but the exhaust temp is showing 3000 degrees all the time (hot or cold). any ideas what could be wrong. i have also run the diagnostic test on it and everything shows up there but it wont show up on the main screen

Attachments

• 20140430_175738.jpg
    20140430_175738.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have an Edge insight monitor on my truck with a SCT X3 tuner anyway when i bought the truck few years ago the insight worked great but after a year or so it got to where it would only show engine temp and exhaust temp (when tuned) but exhaust temp, engine temp, and boost (when set to bone stock) the insight is suppose to show engine, exhaust, boost, and trans. it also randomly cuts off sometimes. here in the last few days i had to put a new thermostat and back pressure sensor. since i replaced it the truck runs great but the exhaust temp is showing 3000 degrees all the time (hot or cold). any ideas what could be wrong. i have also run the diagnostic test on it and everything shows up there but it wont show up on the main screen

Check your connections OBDII port and wire and your connections to the sensor.

Latest posts

Members online