Element Injection 6.4 Triple Build

madman1234509

Reaction score
Any chance something could work with the twin pump kit mounted on the lower alternator bracket and an alternator mounted on the top bracket? Like the diesel dr kit

Kind

Reaction score
It's alive!! Just have to finish the exhaust and air intakes to make it road worthy.

Other stuff like wiring the bov and mounting the wastegate controllers in the cab I'll do once I get it home.

Just with the stock dpf delete tune it seems as responsive as it use to be with the 310 tune. It sounds so smooth. Turbos definitely make their presence!

Kind

Reaction score
No vids yet... I have been driving it. We have 4 trans codes that keep throwing it into limp. Gonna check it all out in the morning.

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
Went for a cruise with Ryan tonight. Didn't do anything crazy as we have a few little things to fix. Those turbos sound amazing though! Engine runs deadly smooth. So happy to see it running, can't wipe the smile off!

Kind

Reaction score
Went for a cruise with Ryan tonight. Didn't do anything crazy as we have a few little things to fix. Those turbos sound amazing though! Engine runs deadly smooth. So happy to see it running, can't wipe the smile off!

You could say those turbos sound good... Lol. Unique that's for sure!! Love them.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Good to hear man, I will say you will need more fuel. Mine runs pretty damn clean in Denver on 150's, considering 200's and tune them for what I want. But for max power I bet more fuel for yours would help. But who needs max power all the time? LOL

Kind

Reaction score
Good to hear man, I will say you will need more fuel. Mine runs pretty damn clean in Denver on 150's, considering 200's and tune them for what I want. But for max power I bet more fuel for yours would help. But who needs max power all the time? LOL

Lol. I think I will be fine with 110's for now... "For now" being the key words.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Thats one reason i brought up the twin pumps. Hed be pushing it with an ii pump and 150s. Itll probably work if the pump is in good shape. But 200s (100%) . Id be really interested to see what tripples in that configuration would make with big fuel

Kind

Reaction score
Are you going to take it to the track or put it on the rollers any time soon?

Not sure. Working out some trans codes and boost/back pressure issues. Not sure why it has 13psi back pressure at idle yet either. Bunch of little things to address.

Just trying to make it road worthy so I can drive it the 4 hours home.

Kind

Reaction score
Got the trans issue sorted out. Turned out after completely tearing the motor down it was the untouched trans that had the issue with a input shaft speed sensor.

Cruising down the road at 70mph I'm running 2psi boost lol. But it's laggy on the low end. Still stock stall converter. Playing with my cross over waste ate to see if I can get the atmospheres to light quicker.

Kind

Reaction score
Ruled out the lag being associated to the wastegates. Now I'm tryin to find a boost leak. Doesn't seem to build boost past 20-30psi. Plus even with a stock dpf delete tune loaded up it smokes like crazy. Something is ***ked and I'm getting irritated lol. Builds boost like a big single... It's pretty bad.

Kind

Reaction score
Hope you get it figured out. Maybe she needs more fuel to get those atmos lit?

Naw, the size of turbos I have should light fast. Gonna check something out tomorrow. Hopefully it will work.

Latest posts

Members online