Elite diesel tuning

Bigsexy

Reaction score
So I started out with Tadds tunes when my truck was stock, then as I added mods I decided to try differant tuners. I have tried 4 other tuners and I'm not about bashing other peoples products. I just wanted to share with you all, that after trying all the others I think over all driveabilty and performance from Tadds tunes are by far better then all the others I've tried. His tunes shifts really smooth and doesn't slam thru the gears. My egts don't climb as quick as others I've tried. As for the performance tunes, all I have to say is holly chit. I can bark the tires from 1st to 2nd and it shifts smooth thru the gears with ease. Then last night I towed the same trailer I have for years with a few my bales of hay then I normally load it with. The truck pulled it like a champ in the tow tunes, the transmission temps stayed cooler then 90% of the other tuners I've tried.

Fordcowboy

Reaction score
How hard is it to schedule some live tuning with you guys? I had some of Tadd's tunes a couple years ago when I was using a Livewire and not much done to the truck. I would really like to get live tuned, and have a spare chip sitting around. And now that you guys are closer, it would be easy.

Fordcowboy

Reaction score
Well, let me get it firing on all cylinders first. Should be all fixed up by this weekend. Are you guys open on the weekends?

Bigsexy

Reaction score
If you don't end up getting it live tuned, if you don't. Id see if they have any updated tunes. I feel like his tuned has improved since the first time I had his tune. His shifting has got better.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I loved my old tunes from Tadd... Have not run them in years but they were good when I did.

Latest posts

Members online