Elites tow power atmospheric only?

David S.

Reaction score
Got one on the way to me. I will have before and after dynos if I can get a local dyno to run my truck. Everyone I call is telling me they either won't do diesel or there dyno only goes to 1200ft lbs. Worse case I will have the info in January as my baseline numbers are from Florida.

awesome news!!

fluid

Reaction score
Any updates from anyone who has installed one yet?
I'm ready to order mine and was waiting for feedback, just put truck on rollers again to get before #'s. Old numbers where in 100 degrees and wanted to minimize inaccuracies in true gains.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Any updates from anyone who has installed one yet?
I'm ready to order mine and was waiting for feedback, just put truck on rollers again to get before #'s. Old numbers where in 100 degrees and wanted to minimize inaccuracies in true gains.

I am one of the few that have one on the way. Unfortunately I am stranded in my home from this current storm were having. It would literally take me days to make it to the center of my town with saws and my skidder. I don't think it will be on soon...

powerstroker67

Reaction score
It's waiting for you to come down and pick it up! Came in while we were at SEMA, got an extra one for our F450 to try it. See you later this week.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
So. For the feed back that everyone is looking for. Turbo is on. Truck is up and running. Just got back from a 2 hour trip through mostly back roads.

Truck at idle sounds the same. Under a load there is more whistle that increase with boost. Sounds good. There is a small decrease in exhaust hiss. Turbo spools as quick as stock and maybe quicker then stock above 2k rpms.

All my driving tonight was with the spartan 275. Max boost was 47 psi. Max ebp was 48 psi. Basically the same as stock. Made a run from 20-100mph with a max of 950 egt. Down about 75-100 degrees from the same run on a slightly cooler day. 275 tune use to have a little smoke driving light to light and a constant haze WOT. It is now total clean with no sign of smoke at WOT even with headlights behind me.

And for the important part. It drives just like it did with the stock turbo. Have not seen one downside yet. I have no proof to back this up yet. But i will as soon as i can. The 275 tune feels at least as strong as the 310 tune, if not stronger. There was enough of a power change that i had to do another trans relearn since it could not figure out how to shift with the added power. I was really surprised to say the least. I was not expecting anywhere near that change. Not sure if i am going to try the 310 until i get something done with the trans. Maybe just for a few dyno runs. First time i got hard on the throttle i was rolling about 20mph. It almost instantly went sideways shifted 3rd and kept drifting. Cant wait to see a dyno run.

I honestly think for the price. This will be as popular as a powermaxx on a 6.0

Almost forgot to add it sucks in the filter minder with my S&B intake without the top with a clean filter before 40 psi boost...

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Awesome feed back man im really happy to see Thia work so well. And like you said for the price it will be like a powermax.

The fact that the filter minder gets sucked in tells you its moving some big air now...

Sent from my DROIDX

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The coolest thing about this is that power is obviously up, but at the same time there seems to be zero side effects.....more notably no back pressure increase.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I did give it a fairly good drive. lots of back roads, some 55mph larger streets, multiple WOT runs from short to long. Unfortunately the only dyno that would run my truck did his last runs for the year yesterday. I will be back in Florida at some point this winter and can run it on the same dyno I got my base line from. I am foaming at the mouth to load the 310, just trying to talk myself out of it... The stock trans has been good to me, but I can only ask so much of it.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
I did give it a fairly good drive. lots of back roads, some 55mph larger streets, multiple WOT runs from short to long. Unfortunately the only dyno that would run my truck did his last runs for the year yesterday. I will be back in Florida at some point this winter and can run it on the same dyno I got my base line from. I am foaming at the mouth to load the 310, just trying to talk myself out of it... The stock trans has been good to me, but I can only ask so much of it.

Do it you'll be glad.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.