Elites tow power atmospheric only?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
pinching my penny's. i dont think I could do the core charge though so i'd have to be truckless for a week or so

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
pinching my penny's. i dont think I could do the core charge though so i'd have to be truckless for a week or so

i have a couple sets, ill ask tadd if he can pull one of mine for a core. if so, then just give me yours back once you swap.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
went for another drive tonight. Truck is running great. Only problem I am currently having is the trans does not want to shift. Think I might need a custom tune for it. Or a new trans. I need a 275 tune with the 310 shifting or something like that. Its perfect up to almost full throttle, but the last little bit its not to happy. I love how the turbo sounds when the boost starts to go up. They actually sound like turbos now.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
went for another drive tonight. Truck is running great. Only problem I am currently having is the trans does not want to shift. Think I might need a custom tune for it. Or a new trans. I need a 275 tune with the 310 shifting or something like that. Its perfect up to almost full throttle, but the last little bit its not to happy. I love how the turbo sounds when the boost starts to go up. They actually sound like turbos now.

I have a trans and converter for sale:poke:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
i have a couple sets, ill ask tadd if he can pull one of mine for a core. if so, then just give me yours back once you swap.

Thanks I really appreciate that! Hopefully i'll get some cash in over the holidays and work a little while i'm off school and have some extra cash

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i just talked to tadd, he said he has a core there, so get in touch with elite and you're straight... but ur ass owes me a core back ...hahaha

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Ive got 2 sets of turbos layin in the garage as well. Might have to send one out to get this. So far it sounds like what I need.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
looks like I might make it on a mustang dyno tomorrow afternoon. Any guesses on power? as long as it is over 600, I'm happy. Yes, I know a dyno is just a tuning tool, Blah Blah Blah

Dustball8504

Reaction score
looks like I might make it on a mustang dyno tomorrow afternoon. Any guesses on power? as long as it is over 600, I'm happy. Yes, I know a dyno is just a tuning tool, Blah Blah Blah

I'm dynoing my batmowheel tomorrow also lol. I'm gonna bet you're in the 610-620 range. Also, who cares that its just a tuning tool. The number on the sheet still puts a grin on peoples faces :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.