Elites tow power atmospheric only?

MINK

Reaction score
So 6 more mm and the addition of billet wheel will only play around 600hp? Is the stock high pressure holding the setup back that much?

For 1300 and assuming stock like driveability this is very cool.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So 6 more mm and the addition of billet wheel will only play around 600hp? Is the stock high pressure holding the setup back that much?

For 1300 and assuming stock like driveability this is very cool.

Dillehay did 680 with tow powers and 60 nozzles and ported heads. I would imagine that with the right fuel 700 could be doable as well.

Sent from my DROIDX

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Just what I needed, another option. Someone please do a before and after dyno. :fustrate:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
smokin joe has also proven that tow powers are more than capable of 700 hp, atmospheric turbo will be the one that will determine the mass air flow of the compound set up, the secondary will just do more spool up, it does help with flow but i dont think in this situation that overall peak hp will be greatly affected

So basically what im saying is i think this option should net almost the same hp as tow powers with possibly slightly better spool up

benbou00

Reaction score
If someone were to go with this setup how much more fuel could be added before needing to run a wastegate?

David S.

Reaction score
I'll be doing this once my dually sells and I pick up my injectors from MPD.

Wayne

Reaction score
Nice thing with buying the atmosphere by itself is if/when you want to get the high pressure turbo to match, you just pay the difference. No extra cost involved aside from labor by doing one at a time.

Latest posts

Members online