Elites tow power atmospheric only?

fluid

Reaction score
Looks like this just got bumped up my list to number one. The new tires are going to have to wait, probably a good idea any way

MINK

Reaction score
smokin joe has also proven that tow powers are more than capable of 700 hp, atmospheric turbo will be the one that will determine the mass air flow of the compound set up, the secondary will just do more spool up, it does help with flow but i dont think in this situation that overall peak hp will be greatly affected

So basically what im saying is i think this option should net almost the same hp as tow powers with possibly slightly better spool up

wouldnt that make the tow powers pointless?

I really like the single kits but damn there is no reason not to do the 71mm atmosphere.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
wouldnt that make the tow powers pointless?

I really like the single kits but damn there is no reason not to do the 71mm atmosphere.

Depends on the actual gains from each. But honestly I see more people going this route than tow powers just because of cost vs gains

Sent from my DROIDX

MINK

Reaction score
Depends on the actual gains from each. But honestly I see more people going this route than tow powers just because of cost vs gains

Sent from my DROIDX

Cost vs gain is simply why there is so much single hype also IMO. I think this will be a great seller for the 650hp guys that still use/tow with there trucks.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I never knew this was an option, a very affordable one at that. Guess I'm adding this to the list of wheels/tires and SSBC calipers for this summer!

MINK

Reaction score
at $1300 I almost feel like goin ahead and doing it, would be a great way to finish off my trans LOL.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If you're willing to take on the task of pulling the turbos cab on, then yes. If I do this, I'll be pulling the cab and doing an intake manifold and the Air Dog upgrade as well. Try and make it somewhat worthwhile.

David S.

Reaction score
If you're willing to take on the task of pulling the turbos cab on, then yes. If I do this, I'll be pulling the cab and doing an intake manifold and the Air Dog upgrade as well. Try and make it somewhat worthwhile.

exactly what I was thinking. If I've got the cab off then I'll be doing more than just turbo

MINK

Reaction score
Just ordered my studs, hoping to do this at the same time...I think this will be the little extra I'm looking for.

mclean

Reaction score
Is there any other options? Say the atmospheric turbo from the high powers? Or a batmowheel in the 71mm? Or is that just crazy talk?

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I never knew this was an option, a very affordable one at that. Guess I'm adding this to the list of wheels/tires and SSBC calipers for this summer!

This is a new option that's going with set ups like the tow power x ect. To give everyone more options and better yet more affordable options.

Mink is right on the money with the hype. This should be what 90% of people looking for a turbo upgrade will run because it requires the least amount of.supporting mods and install parts. So cost all around is much cheaper.

Sent from my DROIDX

Latest posts

Members online