Elites tow power atmospheric only?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Is there any other options? Say the atmospheric turbo from the high powers? Or a batmowheel in the 71mm? Or is that just crazy talk?

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

As I mentioned tow power x is a new option. There may be more options in the future but I doubt a batmowheel will be one of them.

Sent from my DROIDX

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Hey Jeff the intake manifold comes off easily cab on once the turbos are out. I wish I had the facility to pull the cab.

I daily drive my truck and don't have a second vehicle. Getting things done pretty quick is necessary for me. Cab off makes it much quicker.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I didn't think pulling the turbos cab on was all that bad. Just gotta be patient.

Sent from my DROIDX

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I daily drive my truck and don't have a second vehicle. Getting things done pretty quick is necessary for me. Cab off makes it much quicker.

Mine is a dd and haven't had that damn thing most of this year it seems. :poke: But I do have a work truck available to me too though.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i dont have backup vehicle..i have beef nachos.

Last edited:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
To me, this seems like Elites answer for a lot of people thinking single for the price... It is exactly what I have been wanting. A little more for a reasonable price.

David S.

Reaction score
Is anybody running this setup yet? Interested on numbers with stock fuel...

Latest posts

Members online