Elites tow power atmospheric only?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Fair enough. I guess ill just stop reading this thread until I post my results :)

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

LOL that would be good, did you order a turbo? I really want to see the results of this.

I was trying to get a local shop to do one but i dont know if it will come around or not.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
that was what I was thinking. Or they needed to build some more tow powers...

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Got one on the way to me. I will have before and after dynos if I can get a local dyno to run my truck. Everyone I call is telling me they either won't do diesel or there dyno only goes to 1200ft lbs. Worse case I will have the info in January as my baseline numbers are from Florida.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Got one on the way to me. I will have before and after dynos if I can get a local dyno to run my truck. Everyone I call is telling me they either won't do diesel or there dyno only goes to 1200ft lbs. Worse case I will have the info in January as my baseline numbers are from Florida.

Awesome, can't wait to see this mod in action.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score

Good to hear Sean!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.