Emissions compliant tuning

jonathan734

Reaction score
Looking to tune my 2018 and wanting to try emissions compliant first. Who are the go to guys? I see 5 star, DP, and calibrated are doing it but can't find a ton of info. Any of the old well known shops doing any? Really wanting to keep this one good as I do some hauling that occasionally has "eyes" on it and just don't want to worry. Point me in the right direction!

jonathan734

Reaction score
I guess an equally important question is who has the best trans tuning? I've heard some horror stories about PPEI but have no proof it is true.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I ran ppei on my 6.7 and never had any issues at all. My dad has the truck now and is still happy with the tuning, but I can only comment with mine being on a diet. I’ve ran tsd on trucks also and I’ve been happy with both honestly. If you get an ez lync you could always try multiples and see who you like best.

6.7Bison

Reaction score
Don't mean to high jack the thread, but I'm curious about good emissions compliant tuners as well. I've heard good things about DP and calibrated but am curious about PPEI now that they have gotten away from "diet" tuning. Any one know how their emissions tunes do with power, fuel mileage, shifting, and soot load?

Latest posts

Members online