engin oil in germany

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
is mobil 1 full synthetic t5-40w a good oil to use i was using rotella t6 but i hear thats not such a good oil anymore and im stationed in germany and am having a hard time finding shaffers or valvoline??

truck is 06 f250 172,xxx mi

dasboot

Reaction score
I don't know much about mobil 1 in diesels, but I do know it is top of the line for Synthetic. My 6.0 didn't like Rottella in my truck and switched to delo.
Thanks for your service.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
I just asked the post office and they said I could have it shipped here if ur a shaffers dealer on here and ur willing to ship to me please pm me thanks

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

chappy

Reaction score
Alright just food for thought here but I was talking to the shaeffers rep and he said that in eurpope and most other countries, shell sells there oil containers with shaeffer oil in them. He said they of course are not allowed to sell it in the U.S. but its cheaper for shell to sell shaeffer oil in other countries using there own packing. So by what he is saying, the rotella there is really shaeffer oil . He had some large number of the oil they sell shell every year. He said they are shaeffers buggest customer. Might be worth checking into.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.