Evolution Metal Saw

Reaction score
Hey gang picked up a Evolution Metal Saw. Let me tell you it’s awesome. Was looking at different cutoff saw solutions. Those using abrasive discs are less expensive however they do throw a shower of sparks. This carbide blade barely throws any sparks and cuts straight. Had some old roll cages from Razer UTVs. It was easy to trim out all the straight pieces. Have all the bends in a box. Left some of the bunges on the tubes to make bolting together easy. Going to make a nice tube bumper and brush guard. This is 5” 1/4” thick pipe cut on 30 degree angles. This saw is a Beast

1642702115099.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey gang picked up a Evolution Metal Saw. Let me tell you it’s awesome. Was looking at different cutoff saw solutions. Those using abrasive discs are less expensive however they do throw a shower of sparks. This carbide blade barely throws any sparks and cuts straight. Had some old roll cages from Razer UTVs. It was easy to trim out all the straight pieces. Have all the bends in a box. Left some of the bunges on the tubes to make bolting together easy. Going to make a nice tube bumper and brush guard. This is 5” 1/4” thick pipe cut on 30 degree angles. This saw is a Beast

View attachment 59189

Nice that is a clean cut. Did it cut even faster aswell?

ToMang07

Reaction score
I want one. I have an old hot saw and that thing cuts about as straight as Richard Simmons.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online