Exhaust question

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I have a 2005 ccsb 2wd. I've been looking at buying a turbo back exhaust since I bought it but I came across a used downpipe back kit for next to nothing. Only thing is that it's on a 2008 ccsb. My question is are the hangers the same on an 08 as they are an 05? I dont mind having to possibly add an additional hanger or two if needed, but I don't want to have a weekend in fabbing up an exhaust. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's a diamond eye kit if that's any help

bad12jr

Reaction score
If the price is right a welder and a sawzall will solve the rest of the problems. Me and my buddy built an exhaust from scratch in 2 hours and that included the Dp on an obs. A few exhaust clamps would be all you'd need.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

weazel

Reaction score
Built mine too, out of those pre-bent pieces from napa
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348910764.721017.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348910792.352371.jpg

Translated from hillbilly, with tapatalk
Engineers clear the way!

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I looked today and most of the hangers are the same just have to fab up a hanger about mid way up the truck where the dpf was. Other than that, it should be pretty straight forward. Not a bad find for $20:naughty:

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Got it taken care of, had to twist a couple hangers around and do a little creative thinking but it went together really nice and looks pretty clean. Gonna post some pics later

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.