Exhaust??? Where to find this tailpipe section?

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
I've seen one or two before but don't know where to find them. I'm looking for the tailpipe/tips that look like the the entire tailpipe section but are 7"-8". Idk how helpful my description is but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
No. I wish I could describe it better but I have seen a pic before on "another" site lol of a truck that had a 7" Chrome/stainless tailpipe section. It looks like the entire exhaust is 7" but it actually only goes to above or right infront of the axle

MINK

Reaction score
No. I wish I could describe it better but I have seen a pic before on "another" site lol of a truck that had a 7" Chrome/stainless tailpipe section. It looks like the entire exhaust is 7" but it actually only goes to above or right infront of the axle

Sounds custom made - many of my friends and I use 5" turnout stacks for our tailpipes - you could do the same but with the 7" - can I ask why?

Here is a friends 8" - I'm not a fan

Attachments

• gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 88

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Yea I mean I could prolly do something like that but its not what I'm looking for. The reason I ask is bc I did 5" on my EC obs with an 8" tip as kind of a novelty. I'm going to do 5" again on my cc and I really liked the look of that exhaust I'm trying to find. It basically has all the bends of a factory tailpipe and dumps in the factory location. It's just way bigger. I think its 7". I just thought it looked cool because it doesn't just look like a tip

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
It's really bothering me that I can't find one of these. I know I'm not crazy and that I did see it lol

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
What I'm looking for is similar to this...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327025253032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327025253032.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 48

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Yea this is NOT what I'm looking for...its just similar. What I'm looking for actually starts at the axle and is 7"

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Ok think of it this way:
For those that have put on an aftermarket exhaust with a 2 piece tailpipe. The 2nd section of the tailpipe which connects above the axle...just imagine it expanding from 5 to 7" then making 2 bends to exit at the factory location. Flat on the end.
I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I want to try it...if I can find what I'm looking for lol

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Ok think of it this way:
For those that have put on an aftermarket exhaust with a 2 piece tailpipe. The 2nd section of the tailpipe which connects above the axle...just imagine it expanding from 5 to 7" then making 2 bends to exit at the factory location. Flat on the end.
I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I want to try it...if I can find what I'm looking for lol

You make my head hurt..... Your gonna have to piece something together for that. Get some reducers, a 45*, and a 90* and build away. Its not gonna do anything for the truck. I bet it doesn't even fit.

Latest posts

Members online