Exhaust

Lang

Reaction score
Ordering a 5" turbo back for my dads bday. Anybody have input on Flo Pro stainless? I have MBRP 4" stainless. Easy to install, just put different clamps bc the ones that came with sucked.

Turbo Man

Reaction score
I have been verry happy with my 4" MBRP. I recently put 315 tires on my truck and the 4" looks tiny next to my tires so when money allows I am moving up to a 5" MBRP. I live 100 miles west of Chicago and my aluminized MBRP pipes do not have even a spot of rust on them anywhere. The hanger clamps have some rust but they have seen salt on the winter roads for more than 4 years. No matter what brand you go with it is well worth using the stainless 4" wide band clamps like I did. Here is a pic, pretty good looking for all the salt it sees.

B-1EC3-45EC-B1BD-2124A5D68E43-381-00000044DD84AEC4.jpg

Oops I realized that's a pic of the one and only aluminized clamp I have.

Last edited:

Lang

Reaction score
Ya I put those clamps on my truck, with stainless MBRP lol. Was asking about the other brand

sootie

Reaction score
i have done mulitple flo-pro kits with no fitment or longevity issues.

Binder man

Reaction score
FLo Pro's fit nice, as do MBRP let me know if I can get you a quote on anything to help you out

Sterling B.

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread...

I've been looking at getting a 5" turbo-back kit from Flo-Pro (631NM) for my '00 ECLB, but will I have clearance issues with the B&W hitch? Anyone running 5" exhaust on their 7.3 with B&W hitches and have issues? Input (and pics if modification was necessary) are greatly appreciated. If the 5" is too much of an issue I'll just revert to the 4"...

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread...

I've been looking at getting a 5" turbo-back kit from Flo-Pro (631NM) for my '00 ECLB, but will I have clearance issues with the B&W hitch? Anyone running 5" exhaust on their 7.3 with B&W hitches and have issues? Input (and pics if modification was necessary) are greatly appreciated. If the 5" is too much of an issue I'll just revert to the 4"...

I have a 5" exhaust with a B&W but my truck is a OBS. If you want pics, let me know.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Sterling B.

Reaction score
5" + B&W

I did manage to get the 5" Flo-Pro to work on my '00 with the B&W :redspotdance:. On hard bumps or potholes, you can hear it contact the hitch if you're aware and listen for it, otherwise it's not an issue at all. I had to shift the spare tire over to the driver side slightly in an effort to keep it off the tailpipe and away from the heat.

Latest posts

Members online