Exhaust

Short Bus

Reaction score
How long to install exhaust? I have a day or two and I might just delete mine. I leave mine idling a lot and it's just killing my fuel mileage with all the regens

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How long to install exhaust? I have a day or two and I might just delete mine. I leave mine idling a lot and it's just killing my fuel mileage with all the regens

depending on the kit.. 2 hours?

5oh6.0

Reaction score
The biggest PITA are locating and unplugging all of the sensors on the factory exhaust. After that it is very simple. I placed the factory unit on dollies and just rolled it out from underneath. 2 hour job more or less.

12stroker

Reaction score
You guys must be in a hurry, I like to remove a couple bolts, drink a beer, remove a couple more......drink another beer.........You gotta stay hydrated! :blitzed:

Sounds like when I did mine LOL. But then again I decided to remove it at 9 night instead of going to the bar LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys must be in a hurry, I like to remove a couple bolts, drink a beer, remove a couple more......drink another beer.........You gotta stay hydrated! :blitzed:

i drank beer while robert did it. played my seperated shoulder card ;)

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I have just the delete pipe and factory tail pipe with the little muffler can....I wanted to be stealthy though and not make it look aftermarket...Sounds very good and not loud at all....I would say its just a little bit louder than a muffler setup but definitely quieter than just straight piped 4 or 5"

Latest posts

Members online