Falken Wildpeak A/Ts

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
I believe Gare is also running a set of these. Discount tire offers the same tire called a Falken rockey mountain ats. You can get a better tire for the money IMO.

PerkDizzle

Reaction score
I am currently running them in a 355/60r20 and I really like them. They are a huge improvement over the Nitto Mud Grapplers I had before. They are quiet, smooth riding, and work great in the dirt/sand. 02POWERSTROKE7.3 is absolutely right about burning out with them. I just spent 2 hours today scrubbing rubber off the sides of my truck. Definitely a soft compound tire.

Last edited:

Agjake11

Reaction score
I have about 5k now on mine in 305/55/20 and they've been great so far on the road. Haven't gotten them off the pavement much but wouldn't hesitate to try

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Pretty sure that's exactly what Gare is running on his white truck, maybe not size but I know tire. He seems to really like em a lot, I'm sure he will chime in on them. They seem to be very reasonable priced for an at tire for a 22" inch rim. 50k mile warranty is nice too, never had any tires with a warranty haha.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I am currently running them in a 355/60r20 and I really like them. They are a huge improvement over the Nitto Mud Grapplers I had before. They are quiet, smooth riding, and work great in the dirt/sand. 02POWERSTROKE7.3 is absolutely right about burning out with them. I just spent 2 hours today scrubbing rubber off the sides of my truck. Definitely a soft compound tire.

Think you could throw up some pics of yours mounted? This is likely to be my next tire. I'm in probably the same situation you were, my SS M16s are annoying the crap out of me as they wear. I'll be getting the same size and I'm curious how they look.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Think you could throw up some pics of yours mounted? This is likely to be my next tire. I'm in probably the same situation you were, my SS M16s are annoying the crap out of me as they wear. I'll be getting the same size and I'm curious how they look.

:whs:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
No. I had the Hankooks back when I had 20s.

Im running Falkens now on my 22s. I think its a great tire for the money. Quiet with good street manners. Not gonna do that great with mud...but my truck will never see much offroad anyway.

PerkDizzle

Reaction score

I'll snap a few pics tomorrow during the day and throw them up for you guys.

PerkDizzle

Reaction score
Falken Tires

As promised......

Attachments

• IMG603.jpg
    IMG603.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG604.jpg
    IMG604.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG605.jpg