FICM going bad? Or...?

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
My buddy said his truck wouldn't start this morning when it was cold out but once it warmed up out it started. Is this an ficm issue?

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
P0611 and he said ficm tested at 45 volts. He said he was going to join up here. In the meantime I can just text him and be middle man.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

kasprzak85

Reaction score
Its my truck... volts at cranking was 33. It also had code for clylinder something for all eight of em. It has less then 10k on a hpop and icp. It was rough on idle for the last few months but it started after a SCT so I ignored it.

Atsah

Reaction score
Its my truck... volts at cranking was 33. It also had code for clylinder something for all eight of em. It has less then 10k on a hpop and icp. It was rough on idle for the last few months but it started after a SCT so I ignored it.

33V while cranking is not good, rough idle cold and calling all eight out, FICM is junk IMO..

kasprzak85

Reaction score
Thanks whats the best option to get it fixed? I am getting rid of the truck in a few months and dont want to spend a fortune. Plus it cant be done for to long its my only car.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks whats the best option to get it fixed? I am getting rid of the truck in a few months and dont want to spend a fortune. Plus it cant be done for to long its my only car.

ficm repair half, can be bought from for or ih dealer

Mdub707

Reaction score
Or send it to someone who can fix them, for less money than the half costs, and no you can't get a half for a 7 pin.

Latest posts

Members online