Finally back in a PSD, Need tuning help

sagebel

Reaction score
After about two years away from owning a truck, I just bought a brand new 2021 F350 CCLB Platinum PSD. This truck is impressive but I want more. I plan to buy a newer fifth wheel toy hauler in the near future so the exhaust brake still functioning is a must as well as maintaining good EGTs while towing near the truck's maximum tow rating. I live close to a drag strip so I am interested in max power numbers as well. I ran a mini max on previous trucks (2011, 2012, and 2014) so I am familiar with downloading tunes into the truck. What are everyone's suggestions?

sagebel

Reaction score
Right now to the best of my knowledge, only bench flashing is available for a 21

Well, that doesn't sound very convenient. I guess I'll do some searching and see where I need to drive to in order to get it done. The truck is my daily so pulling, mailing, and waiting for it to get back to me won't work.

webb06

Reaction score
After about two years away from owning a truck, I just bought a brand new 2021 F350 CCLB Platinum PSD. This truck is impressive but I want more. I plan to buy a newer fifth wheel toy hauler in the near future so the exhaust brake still functioning is a must as well as maintaining good EGTs while towing near the truck's maximum tow rating. I live close to a drag strip so I am interested in max power numbers as well. I ran a mini max on previous trucks (2011, 2012, and 2014) so I am familiar with downloading tunes into the truck. What are everyone's suggestions?

Banks derringer if you’re looking to stay stock emission. Otherwise bench flash with single power level from what I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sagebel

Reaction score
Banks derringer if you’re looking to stay stock emission. Otherwise bench flash with single power level from what I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to continue to avoid Banks. I also have no concern for the excessive weight under this truck.

Latest posts

Members online