Front and rear bagged 4 link stock height

luckowskisam

Reaction score
Does anyone run this for towing purposes?
How did ride quality change? What type of air management system are you running etc?
7beba0c3893d1429803b3a9a962ddd9b.jpg

06 f-250 6.0 regular cab

85 Foxbody 6.3 stroker (work in progress)

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I had a customer pick up a truck with a new 450 and it had the kelderman 4 link and bag kit and he said it was night and day difference. He used the truck for a shipping business and tows a lot. Looked like a really nice set up.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Spoke with a guy last year with a kelderman 10" system and he loves it, great ride quality and the adjustment makes his large lift more practical. He's had it a few years now and hasn't had any issues.

DieselMater86

Reaction score
I use to bag trucks for a while and had a few. Best is to get slam specialties bags great quality. Now four link is where people differ some link bolt on some like weld. Do not skip on cost for a four link especially on a diesel get the right one and do research.
Now if your wanting to tow a lot go with bag over axle rides a little stiffer but the right shocks will make a difference on unloaded truck.
If you wanted best ride and the most adjustability out of bags go bag on bar. That will be all about positioning the bag in location to the bar closer to the front pivot the higher the lift will reach. Those dc compressor suck vivair has been around and have the best compressors. Being from the mini trucking world in my younger years I have a pretty good knowledge of the suppliers and parts.

Zmann

Reaction score
the Airbagit company has a hellacious reputation for suck

i think you could make the system work but Kelderman and others I have seen '
look better built