Front grey leather

BrewTown

Reaction score
I'm curious how '08-'10 Lariat grey seats will match in my '00 Excursion grey leather. I understand they'll bolt in, and know I will need to wire the movement and heat, but would they look decent? Rest of my interior is in pretty good shape.

I see 2 options, either redo my front seats or swap them.
1. To stay current seats I've priced out about $1100 I think with a new drivers seat bottom cushion, and both front seat lower and upper leather, and an Amazon heat kit. The current console isn't my favorite, cup holders are more a suggestion than a holder, but I like that the cup holders are for the middle row there too.

2. Looks like the 08-10 trucks had grey leather option, and the console is a definite upgrade. I can mount and wire them, just not sure how close they are. Not looking for show quality, just don't want that cobbled unfinished $h!tbox look.

Any experience? Other options? Am I wrong that '11+ didn't have grey leather?

psduser1

Reaction score
Pretty sure the stiching pattern is completely different, and the shade will be substantially different.
I don't think they will match at all.
Aftermarket won't be much better, either, at least from my experience. At 1100ish, that's probably your best bet, moneywise. Jake's set is probably your easiest, but I didn't look at them when I was there. At least the color shade would be close.
I've run into this problem with my 02, lol.

BrewTown

Reaction score
The prices I mentioned were the seat shop IIRC. Maybe I'm a suckered for their ads but I'm thinking they'd be like original.

I actually prefer cloth, but my 2nd and 3rd row leather is in pretty good shape. Heated leather for WI would be a nice upgrade

What year are his seats out of? I don't see an ad. Maybe I'm 1995 definition of retarded? (Too far?)

psduser1

Reaction score
If that's the seat shop price, and you like their work, I'd say that's your route.
Not sure you'll get take out seats any cheaper, and it's a crapshoot on how good of shape you'll find.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm curious how '08-'10 Lariat grey seats will match in my '00 Excursion grey leather. I understand they'll bolt in, and know I will need to wire the movement and heat, but would they look decent? Rest of my interior is in pretty good shape.

I see 2 options, either redo my front seats or swap them.
1. To stay current seats I've priced out about $1100 I think with a new drivers seat bottom cushion, and both front seat lower and upper leather, and an Amazon heat kit. The current console isn't my favorite, cup holders are more a suggestion than a holder, but I like that the cup holders are for the middle row there too.

2. Looks like the 08-10 trucks had grey leather option, and the console is a definite upgrade. I can mount and wire them, just not sure how close they are. Not looking for show quality, just don't want that cobbled unfinished $h!tbox look.

Any experience? Other options? Am I wrong that '11+ didn't have grey leather?
Hey bud. I didnt list them.. i just threw them on our xxxx thread.. didnt figure they would sit around very long at all.. but we still have them at the shop.

Attachments

• 170557.jpeg
    170557.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 170556.jpeg
    170556.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 170555.jpeg
    170555.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 67

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That is for everything. Both fronts, center console, and rear bench seat. Take all or nothing. Driver seat is the only seat that has ever been sat in..

BrewTown

Reaction score
I see you are directly across the lake from me...
As great as they look, I don't think I'm going with them. I appreciate the offer and pictures though. That is a good price too, I'm sure someone with an EC will snap those up. Console looks like my '05.

I think I'll have to look more into when they have seatbelts on the seats. I wonder if that's an EC thing? I know my Ex is on the pillars, and I believe the CC is too...

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
As great as they look, I don't think I'm going with them. I appreciate the offer and pictures though. That is a good price too, I'm sure someone with an EC will snap those up. Console looks like my '05.

I think I'll have to look more into when they have seatbelts on the seats. I wonder if that's an EC thing? I know my Ex is on the pillars, and I believe the CC is too...

The seat belts in the seat is an extended cab thing, don’t remember what year it started, but it’s only on the extended cabs. Before it being in the seat it had a weird long ass hanger that came down from the roof basically by where the b pillar would be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6_Riders

Reaction score
Why not recover your seats? Lots of companies make new covers. While you have the covers off, seat heaters can be installed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Ok. No problem.

I did mention in the other thread that anyone on PSA can have these for 1000 bucks. Pick up only.

Latest posts

Members online