• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS 08-10 Chrome Package Grille

nickg3130

Reaction score
Have a chrome package grille off of my 2010 that i am looking to sell. Truck only has 20000 miles on it so grille is in good conditon. Just has typical road grime etc. looking to get 250 shipped. Pm me for questions.

heres some pics.
0d68dd28.jpg
[/IMG]
97fc2084.jpg
[/IMG]
895725f8.jpg

nickg3130

Reaction score
Yea man I'm loving it. Im gonna need tires sooner than I thought lol. Im gonna get some pics of the truck with new grille and vids of the turbo this weekend. You ever get yours to the track?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Not yet. I just got my RCD 71mm installed on Sunday! I have a pull that I HAVE to do on the 22nd, if I don't break it then I'll hit the track and let er eat.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Studs lay on the workbench haha. I was gonna do them one at a time without pulling the heads but after this turbo I won't trust that option. I'm hoping they last until winter when I can pull the cab myself.

AllanB

Reaction score
Wonder what that grill would look like if it were all black except the middle billet part? What kind of grill are you going back with?

nickg3130

Reaction score
Wonder what that grill would look like if it were all black except the middle billet part? What kind of grill are you going back with?

I always wanted to try it. I just never really found the time to and I decided to go a different route.
Here's a few pics of the new one. I installed it tonight. I'll get better pics tomorrow.
aefec199-e07e-1b3c.jpg

aefec199-e0bb-50b1.jpg

AllanB

Reaction score
New grill looks great. I have wondered if I was the only person that ever thought about doing that to those type grills. I am in the process of converting my XLT to the FX4 grill with painted bumper. Again, the new look is awesome.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Truck looks great man with the new grille. U need to get rid of some of those amber lights lol. GLWS bud.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Nice. Just need some clear LEDs and some switchback LEDs for the headlights. I wish i had a CCSB. They look so good.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Nice. Just need some clear LEDs and some switchback LEDs for the headlights. I wish i had a CCSB. They look so good.
You wanna trade? Lol but seriously thanks man you have my dream set up motor wise and I have always loved the look of your truck since I saw it in diesel power mag.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.