Fuel Pressure Test Gauges

JonathanN

Reaction score
I've been using an old $17 Liquid-filled Summit gauge on my regulator for about a year and a half. Gauge has worked great, but the fluid inside is leaking out now. So, guess I'll be getting a new one. I need to go back in and redo some of my fuel lines so while I'm in there, guess I ought to do something about the gauge. What do y'all use on your regulated returns? The Aeromotive gauge is twice as much, but so far I've liked everything I've bought from Aeromotive. Also, do y'all mount them on the regulators or mount them remotely? I'd like to scrap the one on the regulator and just run one inside the cab, but it'd make adjusting the regulator a pain. Any input would be great!

moose99psd

Reaction score
ive gone through 3 of those guages they all just seem to leak? i dunno i just said F it, ive got a elec in the cab. and only use the under hood guage to set pressure

Tom S

Reaction score
Dennis has also posted that even the good Marshall ones can leak over time and did not recommend leaving them in place permanently.

JonathanN

Reaction score
It's getting to where I think I'm going to put a Schrader valve in there and just stick a gauge on there when I want to adjust my pressure and then monitor the pressure with an electric one in the cab.

Latest posts

Members online