Greaseable adapter for front bearing

Turbo Man

Reaction score
I have greased my front bearings through the abs port. It seems like it works well. I just do a few pumps turn the hub a bit and pump a few and turn. I Don't go crazy with the grease and rotate to get it even all the way around. I then use a screwdriver to get the excess grease out of the hole so the sensor goes back in smoothly. I have had no problems so far. I do it without the Riffraff setup but it would be easier if you had one.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Get rid of the unit bearings and go with a fixed spindle.

Why?

In 270k on my truck I have replaced one set of Wheel bearings... I'm in it less then $300...

In 220k on the Excursion it has also recieved one set.

Why would I spend $1500+ on a danatrac kit?

rascal

Reaction score
Why?

In 270k on my truck I have replaced one set of Wheel bearings... I'm in it less then $300...

In 220k on the Excursion it has also recieved one set.

Why would I spend $1500+ on a danatrac kit?

Just to do something different. I tend to overkill/overdo anything I get started doing. I went with Dynatrac ball joints/spindles when I rebuilt my front end as a first step in rebuilding the suspension. Guess I just like the idea of them. I eventually want this to be the ultimate truck even though it will take me a long time to get there. I get it that they are not for everyone.

Lang

Reaction score
CSIPSD I don't have them either. Have warn hubs and put a grease zerk in the hole. If I ever wanted to put back to stock would that effect the ESOF vacuum on the hubs?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
You would have to clean the grease out more then likely.

I would not know, never had that option, as I have a nice shifter on the floor...

Latest posts

Members online