Grilles, running boards, where to buy

hagan525

Reaction score
Alright so I got the lift on the truck with rims and tires now I'm looking for a grille, running boards, etc! I searched good and found some grilles but holy crap they go for some coin! I want a billet grille but I'm going to fabricate my own emblem for the lower left corner of it! Where should I look or buy from? Also looking for bumper ideas light bar, running bars etc. I am not getting very far on google. Post up pics of what you got and where you get it from if its not to much trouble.

hagan525

Reaction score
Yes the running boards that are motorized are we some just don't know if I want to spend that much money on them! Then again the N-fab bars are only about 600 bucks less!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Yes the running boards that are motorized are we some just don't know if I want to spend that much money on them! Then again the N-fab bars are only about 600 bucks less!

Trust me, you want to spend that much money on them, you just don't realize it yet. They make gettin in easier than any other step, and look clean because they tuck so far up.

I had them on my last superduty, and they were the first purchase for my current one.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Trust me, you want to spend that much money on them, you just don't realize it yet. They make gettin in easier than any other step, and look clean because they tuck so far up.

I had them on my last superduty, and they were the first purchase for my current one.

and running boards have to be one of the ugliest things on this , or any other planet. whats $1k when you just spent 50 ?

Reaction score
AMP Research is the best board out, hands down. I have had them on my past 5 trucks and have put multiple sets on for friends and relatives. The footing is so properly placed, the boards are wide and stable, not slippery, out of sight when driving, and work flawlessly when in use. Other than tint, thats usually my first 2 or 3 upgrades done on any of my trucks.

hagan525

Reaction score
Okay we'll the amp steps are one thing ill end up getting then now just for everything else

Default15405

Reaction score
AMP is the way to go. Ive had them on all of my trucks, and currently mine is stock height but i still have them and would never own another truck without putting them on there. The only problem is if ive got a heavy enough load that makes the back in squat they will hit my traction bars occasionally, but never an issue unloaded.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
AMP is the way to go. Ive had them on all of my trucks, and currently mine is stock height but i still have them and would never own another truck without putting them on there. The only problem is if ive got a heavy enough load that makes the back in squat they will hit my traction bars occasionally, but never an issue unloaded.

yeah i had that problem on my green truck, bags fixed that.

hirevn

Reaction score
Any vendors here deal with the Amp steps? My truck turned out a little bigger than i thought so i need the steps with the extender brackets so the wife can climb in easier.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.