gtp38r and everything to go with it

Bigsexy

Reaction score
So I have a gtp38r with the gen2 wicked wheel, deleted ebpv housing and pedestal, and bellowed uppipes I normally run on my truck. With our rules in workstock changing itz no longer stock appearing. So I was thinking of selling my setup to buy a t3-t4 kit. Most of it has around 15k on it but the turbo. Turbo has about 10 on it since I toasted the first one I bought being stupid. If I sale it the whole thing will go as a package. What do you all think the whole setups worth or a way to keep it and stay with I the 2.3 size

Reaction score
So I have a gtp38r with the gen2 wicked wheel, deleted ebpv housing and pedestal, and bellowed uppipes I normally run on my truck. With our rules in workstock changing itz no longer stock appearing. So I was thinking of selling my setup to buy a t3-t4 kit. Most of it has around 15k on it but the turbo. Turbo has about 10 on it since I toasted the first one I bought being stupid. If I sale it the whole thing will go as a package. What do you all think the whole setups worth or a way to keep it and stay with I the 2.3 size

to answer his question the 38R looks more stock then any T-4 mount will...

Latest posts

Members online