h&s to turn off TPMS

extrmef350

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the site but needed to know if anyone has used there H&S to turn of the TPMS light I just put 22" rims on and they don't recommend I runs the required psi to get that light off on a 22" rim

extrmef350

Reaction score
You have to get the tpms module from h &s. Also why did they say not to run 65psi just curious

I honestly dont know, I bought the rims and tires from OK 4wd. And they are american force rims with toyo open country 35/12.50/22 tires and they told me the max is 50psi unless I miss understood them when they told me

sootie

Reaction score
it depends the ply rating of the tire. i also have a brand new tpms module if you want to buy it. i dont kno what tuner you are running but the module only works with the BM and MM

devdiesel

Reaction score
I thought the module works with the xrt pro as well now, on their website it says it will and I saw it in the user options on my friends truck

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Did you buy the Open Country M/T's? If so in that size its 65psi max not 50 so they are just telling you the wrong info. Your TPMS threshold with stock programming is 65 if I remember correct but if you ordered the module it doesn't matter you can change it lower :)

I run 40psi all winter on my winter tires, once with 1200lb scrap in the back and towed my summer car on a 16ft trailer around a few times as well, not a single issue and those tires are not LT's. Summer tires are going to be ordered soon, 285/75-18 Open Country AT/II's and they are 80psi but I will probably run them at the same 40psi-ish unloaded and air them up before we load up for wheeling.

Still got to make that video for youtube to show the H&S tpms programming method I use, another member on ps.org was having issues getting his to work properly.

Latest posts

Members online