• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

H&S XRT Pro Race tuner for 6.4L

Bigdaddy74

Reaction score
I traded my truck and kept the XRT Pro with all deletes and race tunes. However, didn't know I needed to return the other back to stock for it to remain unlocked. I am wanting to sell it and from what I understand, H&S will send an unlock code for a couple hundred dollars. In the box and perfect condition. Call or text me with any questions or to tell me you want it. I'm located in Victoria Texas during the week and Beaumont on the weekends. First $650 gets it. 409-466-5910.

sootie

Reaction score
Can you call H&S and see what exactly it entails to get it unlocked as well as a priceto do so and post up your results?

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Several people on other forums have been able to accomplish it. I'll call and try myself. If I get it unlocked, price will go up considerably.

They told me no way unless I was the original purchaser and had a receipt so if you do you may be able to make it happen. If anyone else buys it there is no chance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.