• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

H2e kit

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Have a complete h2e mount on my dually... Comes with an s366 for the turbo that was just rebuilt about a month ago. Has a 1.15 turbine housing... Comes with drivers side ic pipe ,up piles ,pedistal, down pipe, intake tube, and a factory spyder that was cut for the y.Not sure on what I want yet make some offers...

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
List of everything you get

S366 turbo just rebuilt about 1000 miles ago
Hypermax pedistal and up pipes
Hypermax hot side ic pipe and intake tube
Factory spyder cut for the y.. Can send a cold side pipe but your stock one is just fine to use...
Downpipe

1500$

Last edited:

1early99strokin

Reaction score
I am thinking about 250/100s would it work good for those. What at are you replacing it with? Drive pressures? What kind of power were you putting down? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure out the best setup for me. Would be a DD that I tow my boat with. Just don't want it to be to laggy on shifts.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
I would say it would be a good match for the 100%... never checked Bp.. Was making around 40 psi of boost and 500hp... The truck needed big oil Would have made alot more... And I haven't decided what's going to replace it.

Last edited:

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Do you know what the inducer size is on the turbo? Id like to put it on my truck but I sled pull with it and rules only allow a 2.3 inducer

baderic03

Reaction score
S366 is a 2.6 charger. 66mm inducer and 91mm exducer I believe anti surge compressor cover. It's a high boost efficient turbo that blows over 82lb/min. Will support up to 550-600 rwhp with the right setup and tunes

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
S366 is a 2.6 charger. 66mm inducer and 91mm exducer I believe anti surge compressor cover. It's a high boost efficient turbo that blows over 82lb/min. Will support up to 550-600 rwhp with the right setup and tunes

I'm sorry but I must say your fos on this charger supporting 600hp on a 7.3....

Latest posts

Members online