Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
My post over there got kinda wrecked, they took it as i was advertizing, but anyways what we have come up with is a 17* pump that flows almost double the volume of OE spec and we have found it to flow close to 25% more than any other 17* on the market. Being a 7.3 enthusiast i stumbled into that big road block of the demand for oil to make power and Long story short i set out to solve the problem. We did some research and teamed up one of the top 7.3 Hpop remanufacturers in the country to try and come up with our own solution, and what we have come up with is very reliable 17* high output pump.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Im not really comfortable in bringing anyone else into this until i waid this out a little bit and see where its going, i understand you all look at this as, we are some random nobody making crazy claims about a pump never heard of, i'm just a 7.3 enthusiast thats come up with something i thought i would share with other enthusiasts.

thuglike

Reaction score
This isn't PSN....your gonna have to give these boys a little bit more than that or it may get ugly.

Good luck on the project I hope you really did unlock something. God knows the 7.3 could use a bit of a kick in the a$$.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I have a 1k dollar paperweight with billet guts laying in the bed of my truck...it was good for 3500 miles or about a month of daily driving...

That product was talked about, advertised, and revamped. Still junk.

Stock pump bodies used for cores are the issue not what you slap inside them. The hbjr seems to be the pinnacle of that path.

superpsd

Reaction score
So is there any information that you can talk about this rumor of a pump? You have no location please don't tell me it's China...

co04cobra

Reaction score
I'm subbn in for comedy reasons...

Post ANY kind of data to support that you even have a modified pump. Some icp DCs, some ipr #s, with "xxx" injectors, doesn't matter if the PW is sh!t to help the claim.

Doesn't make sense to even post up about a pump and then disappear....

superpsd

Reaction score
I found the reaper pump. What kind of testing has this pump handled and I'm not talking on a bench?

superpsd

Reaction score
From the pictures on the website looks to be a stock housing pump.

psduser1

Reaction score
Stock housing, pretty sure.
25% more than any other stock housing pump. I call bull $hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online