Heat/AC issues

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Have the auto/digital climate control in my truck. Lately the heat hasn't been blowing hot and ac not blowing super cold. All of a sudden today the heat works awesome but it seems like not matter what temp I set it to it still blows out super hot. All the controls for where the air is directed work but it seems just the temp control is being goofy.... Is this just a faulty climate control panel? or is there more to it? Thanks

florida 6.0

Reaction score
You might be due for a new one. Replaced mine last year with a junkyard one and so far no more gremlins in the controller stuff. Mine also used to stay blank sometimes unless I cycled the key a few times .

OBS F350

Reaction score
That or it could be your blend door not working correctly, and now it is stuck on full hot. Not sure where they are located on these trucks, but I'm sure it would be fun to get to to just check! You could check your control panel with a known good one if you have easy access to one. They are easy to get out, if that doesn't do it definitely look into the blend door.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Think its the panel. Was out tonight and tapped on the panel a few times then the a/c came on and went back to heat when I turned the temp up. Time for a new one it looks like. Gonna test a good one tomorrow

Latest posts

Members online