Help kinda stranded

zack birge

Reaction score
Here's the deal. I have a broke fluid sender on my factory exhaust. It's the round plug right on top of the exhaust kinda toward the front of the exhaust. It's limiting my truck to 50 mph. Can I run my deleted tunes until I get a new plug with the factory exhaust still on? How much is that plug cost? I got two codes a p206f and p2200 code. Need to know so I can get to work tomorrow

RedRice589

Reaction score
You can run it like that (its not suggested because of the crap it could ruin) insurance risk and all that I'm not telling you to do that but yes you can.

zack birge

Reaction score
Ok ill use the wife's car tomorrow until I can get another sensor. Anyone know how much they are?

zack birge

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Thanks for the help. Does anyone know the plug I need to order? Or how much it is? It's the small round plug that the fluid comes out of. I can see where it is suppose to plug into but something is broke off in it.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Sounds like a really good time to buy an exhaust or delete pipe to me, instead of wasting money on the urea injection if you already have the tuner

zack birge

Reaction score
I already have 5" exhaust. I was putting my factory exhaust back on to do some testing with the street tunes for a while and realized the plug was broke. Returned it to stock and had the wife take it in for service.

zack birge

Reaction score
Looks like the 5" is goin back on. Can't seem to find a price for the fluid injector plug. Need the truck for work tomorrow

zack birge

Reaction score
The small grey plug that looks like it slides over a prong is what I have and where I believe it hook up to is a black round plug but it looks like something is broke off in it. Kinda hard to explain. I got a p2200 code and p206f code when I installed the factory exhaust back on.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I have one. I'm assuming you broke the nipple off and that little piece was jammed into the female 90 fitting?

PM me your address and I'll get you one sent out via priority mail

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I have one. I'm assuming you broke the nipple off and that little piece was jammed into the female 90 fitting?

PM me your address and I'll get you one sent out via priority mail

You gotta love the support you get on here. Its really cool to see how many guys will help out or loan others some parts and what not. Good stuff:rockon:

Latest posts

Members online