Help me decide what to do??

Duffie112

Reaction score
I am planing on doing some studs egr delete either the batmowheels or elites 71mm atmospheric turbo and a downpipe. Should I be doing the sun coast tranny kit b4 any of these or will it last as long as I don't beat on it all the time? Thanks for your input!!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Trans is always a good mod to do first imho

Get it done when you have time, rather than get it done because you need the truck back.

THat being said if you are smart about it, the trans should last awhile with easy driving

Duffie112

Reaction score
So hold off on something else and go for tranny? I want to do elites 71mm but if they have to pull the cab for that I guess I should do studs. What about egr? Do that too? I can't figure out what to do lol

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
1. Transmission
2. EGR delete/CAC pipe/intake elbow
3. Studs
4. Turbo

I would do 1-3 before the turbo.

MINK

Reaction score
I had planned to do trans first - but then my truck started puking so I dedicated the money to studs/heads....Trans should be priority if your truck is running fine.

Duffie112

Reaction score
Ok so trans egr delete and studs. I have the ic pipe now and most likely doing a downpipe while the cab is off its cake. The sun coast rebuild kit is what Rudy's does correct? And that's good for higher tunes also?

Duffie112

Reaction score
Also with the studs tranny and egr delete what higher tunes can u run and still be safe?

twin_turbo

Reaction score
Trans rebuild kit

I talked to rudys and I am pretty sure they use elites rebuild kit. aaron said that they had problems with the suncoast parts lining up right. I am getting the elite rebuild kit, billet input and either a river city or suncoast converter this month:thumbup:

idkillinit

Reaction score
I talked to rudys and I am pretty sure they use elites rebuild kit. aaron said that they had problems with the suncoast parts lining up right. I am getting the elite rebuild kit, billet input and either a river city or suncoast converter this month:thumbup:

First I've heard of this. Mpd mike runs suncoast and Eric from IDP has had the same suncoast for 3 years. I'm willing to bet he uses elite because he gets a better price. I'm gonna get bashed now.

Latest posts

Members online