Help with PHP FU Chip/Burner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I found a PHP chip and burner on craigslist for a decent price.

By the looks of it I would have to pay a $100 re-licencing fee for the software. Would that include switching the PCM code or would I have to purchase an additional PCM code for $150?

Also, would I be stuck with PHP's tunes or would I be able to receive tunes from anyone and burn them onto my chip? PHP tunes would be good for now but when I do more serious mods I would prefer to go with another tuner that I have had very good luck with in the past.

Are the tunes included PHP's tunes or TS tunes? The heading on PHP's site is kind of misleading.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. And I will also be posting this on their sub-forum on PSA.

Thanks,
Kenny

TyCorr

Reaction score
Call Bill, he's very reasonable...I bought a chip and my buddy did too and we got a deal that way. He didnt have to give us the pricing but did. Actually my buddy had a ts chip already and his computer went and took the chip with it. I only had to pay for my chip, not the tunes. Im not saying he's gotta give you a deal like that but Im just saying he's decent.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Call Bill, he's very reasonable...I bought a chip and my buddy did too and we got a deal that way. He didnt have to give us the pricing but did. Actually my buddy had a ts chip already and his computer went and took the chip with it. I only had to pay for my chip, not the tunes. Im not saying he's gotta give you a deal like that but Im just saying he's decent.

I'll call bill or corey as soon as monday rolls around. Since it's the weekend I was just hoping to get some answers because the guy selling is just a 30 minute drive away and he said there was a guy coming tomorrow to check it out.

dietoremain

Reaction score
it gives you access to all the standard tunes for your PCM code. And its only a PHP product, unless another company has the software to use the burner online such as php, i love my FU its been great.

Latest posts

Members online