Help!!

Jesse_01

Reaction score
So I was in the middle of uploading a new tune. My 3 yr old daughter was sitting on the center console next to me decideds to turn the key off in the middle of it. Now truck won't start and h&s won't connect to the truck.

I fear the ecm or tcm is nfg.

Can anyone think of anything I can try before returning it to stock and towing it in?

Of course the ford dealer here is backed up by a month on the diesel side.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Jesse_01

Reaction score
So I was in the middle of uploading a new tune. My 3 yr old daughter was sitting on the center console next to me decideds to turn the key off in the middle of it. Now truck won't start and h&s won't connect to the truck.

I fear the ecm or tcm is nfg.

Can anyone think of anything I can try before returning it to stock and towing it in?

Of course the ford dealer here is backed up by a month on the diesel side.

Oh I think I got it working. :-D

Jesse_01

Reaction score
So had the worst sleep in a long time dreaming about my truck being f'd up. Had this one dream about pushing some buttons on the h&s and it starting to download again.

Well I wake up this morning, starting messing with it. Still no communication with the truck. Start pushing buttons. All of a sudden a recovery mode pops up and it starts to download back to stock. Some strange stuff goes on with my truck lol.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
if a download gets interrupted, just go to install download and it will recover the truck to stock.

you can then load the performance tune to it

Jesse_01

Reaction score
We had just got back from DQ and she was watching a movie on my phone. The dinging of the dash was bothering her, so she reached over and turned the key off. Lol

HD F250

Reaction score
We had just got back from DQ and she was watching a movie on my phone. The dinging of the dash was bothering her, so she reached over and turned the key off. Lol

This is how child proof locks, lids, now ignitions start....LOL

Latest posts

Members online