How folks liking the 10 speed 6.7's?

FourEyed

Reaction score
Figured I'd jump on the 7.3 since I got rid of my 6.4
Have a 22 -7.3 ccsb with 4.30 rear. Gets 13 around town, 14.5hwy. 8 towing my 12k camper, and 9 towing a 14k equipment trailer. Power is there, just wish I got a bit better mileage. I'm really thinking about trading for a 6.7. have 12k miles on mine so far.

J98

Reaction score
Figured I'd jump on the 7.3 since I got rid of my 6.4
Have a 22 -7.3 ccsb with 4.30 rear. Gets 13 around town, 14.5hwy. 8 towing my 12k camper, and 9 towing a 14k equipment trailer. Power is there, just wish I got a bit better mileage. I'm really thinking about trading for a 6.7. have 12k miles on mine so far.
Still a bit better then what the 11-19 6.2's would get.

sagebel

Reaction score
I love the 10 speed. It is always in the right gear or grabs the right gear, RIGHT NOW! The one time I was happy with it and found the max speed of my truck the transmission was awesome. I was towing a 2014 Ford Focus on a light trailer on I 90 Eastbound through the Berkshires. I was in the left lane passing a loaded gravel truck with the cruise control set at 74 mph. The gravel truck decided to change lanes as I passed his rear drive axles. I immediately put the skinny pedal on the floor and the trans quickly shifted from 10th to 7th and I took off. Then, I hit the speed limiter at 102.5mph and lost all power. I was surprised by the sudden loss of power and I am sure the "professional driver" behind me was as well since he jumped back in his right lane (again no signal). It was a hell of an experience.

Latest posts

Members online