how quick with a stick?

Dieselfever

Reaction score
1/4mi: 14.3 @ 93.5 mph - 97 F350 RCLB, 5 speed, 4x4, 200/30's, Modified H2E, Swamps programs, E fuel system: Stock SD pump, Stock HPOP, Haisley Street puller clutch.

Reaction score
13.67 @ 98mph. Crappy 2.6 60'. 1995 RCLB 5 speed 2 wheel drive. 160/80s, S465, water/methanol injection, TW live tunes, valair ceramic dual disc. Wish I coulda run it with my new injectors before the bellows blew out.

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

JD3020

Reaction score
13.67 @ 98mph. Crappy 2.6 60'. 1995 RCLB 5 speed 2 wheel drive. 160/80s, S465, water/methanol injection, TW live tunes, valair ceramic dual disc. Wish I coulda run it with my new injectors before the bellows blew out.

That almost makes me want a 2wd RCLB. Throw an auto in there, get it to hook, and you're looking at mid-upper 12's!

Arisley

Reaction score

And you are one quick shifter. Just think how much faster an Auto would have been though.

Course you have to not break the SOB.

Reaction score
That almost makes me want a 2wd RCLB. Throw an auto in there, get it to hook, and you're looking at mid-upper 12's!

Yeah. Unfortunately my current setup will never see the track with the 5 speed. I picked up that PCS you were looking at on CompD last week and have been playing around with that. Now to let Brian get his hands on the trans.. LOL

Edit: Thanks Andy. It's kinda surprising how quick my ZF shifts, even with a dual disc. I would imagine I could pull almost a second off my times with a good auto. We'll find out hopefully next April in Ennis.

Last edited:

JD3020

Reaction score
Yeah. Unfortunately my current setup will never see the track with the 5 speed. I picked up that PCS you were looking at on CompD last week and have been playing around with that. Now to let Brian get his hands on the trans.. LOL

Edit: Thanks Andy. It's kinda surprising how quick my ZF shifts, even with a dual disc. I would imagine I could pull almost a second off my times with a good auto. We'll find out hopefully next April in Ennis.

Damn you! LOL LOL

That PCS was damn near mine, had a guy wanting to buy a turbo, so i woulda had enough cash, and i had been talking to the guy selling it. Ended up not selling the turbo, and bought a set of wheels. LOL But with a PCS/BTS that thing should scoot.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Damn you! LOL LOL

That PCS was damn near mine, had a guy wanting to buy a turbo, so i woulda had enough cash, and i had been talking to the guy selling it. Ended up not selling the turbo, and bought a set of wheels. LOL But with a PCS/BTS that thing should scoot.

I was looking at it too, I figured that if I didn't buy it the day the link was posted then someone else would grab it. It was a good deal for sure

Reaction score
I was looking at it too, I figured that if I didn't buy it the day the link was posted then someone else would grab it. It was a good deal for sure

Definitely a good deal. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. I won't need it til probably late this year or early next year, but can't pass up a deal like that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.