Innovative Tunes

Petro

Reaction score
So is anyone running Innovative Tuning On their 7.3? Hows shifting? smoke? Power? I loved Erics tunes on my 6.4 and Figured Id maybe give them a try with the 7.3. Just looking for some input before I bite the bullet.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
ive thought about it since he is is only a town over so i have ease of reflashes and when i need a live tune.

i think he mainly on tends to 6.0/6.4 tuning. and getting into the 6.7. he has an AWESOME eco-boost tune for all ya out there that have one of them.

Petro

Reaction score
Ya I knew they were big into 6.4 and 6.0 stuff and I also know how good Erics 6.0 and 6.4 tunes are so I was hoping for a little input on his 7.3 stuff. I guess it isnt very popular, might have to try it out and write a review.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
no way could it be bad. IMO. he has success tuning everything he touches IMO. I'd try it for sure if I had a 7.3.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Petro

Reaction score
no way could it be bad. IMO. he has success tuning everything he touches IMO. I'd try it for sure if I had a 7.3.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Ya Since I seemed to have found my way back into the 7.3 game I think Im going to have to try them. Loved his tunes on my 6.4. Just wish they offered a 6 pos chip . . . . .

Petro

Reaction score
he offers a 6 pos for the 7.3, SCT and TS..... if you were asking about the 6.4 IDK?

I was under the impression that he only offered tunes on an SCT. Ive looked all over inovatives website and it only shows the sct. Hell a few months ago I even called them and asked if they offered a 6 pos chip for the 7.3 and I was told no but like I said this was a few months ago so things may have changed. Ill send Eric an Email tomorrow and see what happens.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
was that from eric or todd??? eric can do alot of things he doesnt have listed on the website,

i can stop in and ask eric on friday and let u know, will be too tired tomorrow......... crazy work schedule...

Petro

Reaction score
Frank, you were right. I sent them an email last nite and the responce this morning was yes they do offer 6 pos chips. 429 Dollars. Ill be ordering one hopefully next week.

Strokin7

Reaction score
Whats eric's email, im doing a build in january and plan on getting different tunes obviously cuz ill be going to a single shot and i want to try his tunes.

Petro

Reaction score
Whats eric's email, im doing a build in january and plan on getting different tunes obviously cuz ill be going to a single shot and i want to try his tunes.

I just went ot innovatives website and emailed through there. Innovativediesel.com

Petro

Reaction score
Nope waiting till the new year. Im debating on buying a set of injectors before I order tunes. This truck is so gutlless when hooked to a trailer im thinking a solid 350 hp tow tune with a van turbo and somewhat mild injectors is really what Im needing. When I order them ill make sure and report back.

Latest posts

Members online