insert original title here

Buffalo444

Reaction score
I joined up here, I'm also on the org, psn, the diesel stop, and truckpullers, all with the same screen name.

My rig is a early 99 f250 ccsb, auto, 4x4, 388k miles. Mods are as follows:

DIY intake, 5" FBD exhaust, misc engine compartment paint, hutch, harpoon, Hypertech Power Programmer III, DIY leveling kit(shackles), Big Metal Prius Deflector, CCV mod, Warn hubs, spare and tire winch delete, and budget body work (lol)

Here's a pic of the big ol girl:

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3C9%3Enu%3D5%3B39%3E493%3E253%3EWSNRCG%3D3468%3C7%3C659335nu0mrj

Thank yall for havin me :D

Buffalo444

Reaction score
welcome, clean lookin rig you got there

Thanks guys

Welcome, but what's up with the jail cell door on your front end? LOL

lol its simple and effective. I was bored and wanted to make my own instead of buying one, plus I question the sturdiness of manufactured brush guards. I wanted something I could be sure would hold up. I plan on eventually doing a full replacement and having the top half be part of that.... I *may* be an over-engineer LOL

yeah i wondered about that also, personally i would have just gone with a ranchhand clone on the front.

I really didnt want to go that direction. Then I would just look like every other ccsb oxford white truck with a rh. my truck has to be unique lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.