international exhaust manifold gaskets

Marty

Reaction score
Here is what they look like after 2 years.
IMAG2529.jpg

Flipped over
IMAG2530.jpg

Close up

IMAG2517.jpg

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I have been needing to get a set of these. I have never put them on and they don't come on the engines from the factory. I have black rings around 4 out of 8 exhaust manifold ports LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
hell i think i've got all but one that has leaked at one point or another.... i just keep tightening them up... for some reason all the bolts keep coming loose!! a gasket would prolly help...

Marty

Reaction score
I have used Felpro gaskets since these since that's what Swamps does, but I guess these work just fine.

Marty

Reaction score
Price difference is nill. This was just a picture of how they're holding up after 2 years.

Sort of goes along the same lines as turbo boost/drive threads.... trying to actually accumlate data rather then just let people keep spouting off numbers from memory or opinion.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Marty did this truck get used a lot during the winter with all the salt used around here? If they did they look like they held up really well

Marty

Reaction score
I also use the FelPro gaskets. I have seen where they break down but I don't know how long they were actually in use.

pontiacross

Reaction score
I have gotten along good with the international ones but we almost always have the maniflods surfaced.

FWIW though I did put the felpro ones on my pulling truck just because I thought they may hold up better with the high heat and pressure

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.