• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Irate 7.3 T4 mount

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I bought this off another member, but no longer need it. It used to have a wastegate, but its has been welded shut. Let me know if you have any questions.

$450 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0128[1].jpg
    IMG_0128[1].jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0129[1].jpg
    IMG_0129[1].jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 153

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I believe it's for a superduty. It's almost identical to the other one I have. I hesitate to say for sure, because it was on a superduty motor that came out of an obs. I believe the only difference is the length of the passenger side up pipe due to a longer exhaust manifold on an obs.

I'm trying to get a hold of Jake for verification, but if anybody else knows feel free to chime in.

2000wa250

Reaction score
I believe the OBS kits are a little shorter as far as the mount itself goes. Or at least they used to be.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I got a chance to compare it to one of Jake's superduty mounts. They are basically identical, so I'm gonna say this is a superduty mount.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
The measurements I took were less than a quarter inch off. I think he may have tweaked things over the years.

Latest posts

Members online