Just bough Street max X and 33% Industrial Inj pump, What to expect?

Reaction score
I just purchased the all new Street max X yesterday and got a great deal on a 33% Industrial injection pump today. New pump was $1k online from a guy who bought it but never installed it and sold his truck. I was planning on buying a 2015 but for the same price , why not. What kinda hp numbers am I going to be looking at?

doo dah

Reaction score
Need more detail on the turbo and your truck. I assume since you were looking at a '15 pump you are '11-'14 so 33% pump will boost you pretty good with the right tuning.

Reaction score
It's Midwest's latest with a billet 66 that has curved blades. My truck is a 2011 with 363 kit and the stock fuel pump.

maxxedout

Reaction score
So, what's the deal with this new Street Max X? I checked Midwest's website, and the only 66 VGT I saw was the Barder 6670R.

Reaction score
It's brand new. Jared said he just got the wheels in yesterday and still has to machine before he sends me one. I just paid to make sure I get it asap. So I w:D:D:Das told the 66mm wheel has curved blades for better flow and a nice whistle. Flow is nice, whistle is better.

Reaction score
Not sure, that's all I was told. There's also a guy on ebay selling a 2015 pump with 9k miles on it for $750 but he said he'd take $550 for anyone interested.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I've heard about these streetmax X's...apparently with the 17 trucks coming out, some things changed on getting new compressor wheels for 17' turbo housings and the old 65.5 wheels for the streetmax R's will now become 66mm comp wheels and will now be called streetmax X's

It's basically the old streetmax R turbo except now it has a 66mm Compressor Wheel using a 17' GT37 housing is what I gathered.

doo dah

Reaction score
Do you know anyone who has one? Or anyone who's had one go bad?

I have their single turbo kit. Mine is a 64mm but they now make 66 and 69 versions as well. I have had no issues with mine but many have told me Industrial's stuff is junk. Their customer service has been great and I'm happy with the kit. I think any modified pump will be more prone to failure than a stock one from what I have read but I have seen very few posts about actual failures regardless of brand. I say go for it and maybe get that failure kit so if it does fail it won't take out the rest of your fuel system with it.

sootie

Reaction score
I have their single turbo kit. Mine is a 64mm but they now make 66 and 69 versions as well. I have had no issues with mine but many have told me Industrial's stuff is junk. Their customer service has been great and I'm happy with the kit. I think any modified pump will be more prone to failure than a stock one from what I have read but I have seen very few posts about actual failures regardless of brand. I say go for it and maybe get that failure kit so if it does fail it won't take out the rest of your fuel system with it.

failure kit is only 50% effective depending on how the pump fails.

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
I've heard about these streetmax X's...apparently with the 17 trucks coming out, some things changed on getting new compressor wheels for 17' turbo housings and the old 65.5 wheels for the streetmax R's will now become 66mm comp wheels and will now be called streetmax X's

It's basically the old streetmax R turbo except now it has a 66mm Compressor Wheel using a 17' GT37 housing is what I gathered.

Is it a new compressor design with more hp potential or just something to accomodate the '17 turbo changes?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.