just installed R.R.

Seabass

Reaction score
Just some feed back here...
I put in a R.R. with bowl delete on my e99 and didn't notice as much as some people claim, oh well, I guess it needs to be done before I do injectors.

Reaction score
Doesn't add a lot of power more for reliability. Biggest difference I noticed was reduced engine noise and better throttle response.

Powerstroke 7.3 work in progress !!!! Yfz450 intake exhaust jets + lots of other goodies!!!
Vw jetta tdi straight piped 55 mpgs!!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Definitely not a power adding modification. It can be considered a "supporting modification" for larger injectors. They also have the benefit of a decreasing injector noise, and keeping your injectors happy. It's a great and crucial upgrade. It just doesn't have a good cost to power ratio like a tuner or injectors would.

Which kit did you go with?

Reaction score
Yea I went with driven.

Powerstroke 7.3 work in progress !!!! Yfz450 intake exhaust jets + lots of other goodies!!!
Vw jetta tdi straight piped 55 mpgs!!

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I would screw with the pressures a little. I ran a tank at 55psi, 60 psi 65 psi and 70 psi. 70 and 55 weren't as responsive and got worse mileage. I had the best responsiveness and best mileage when I started back at 60 and went 60-61-62-63-64 and ended up having the best mileage at 62, granted the mileage was only .75-1mpg difference

dustinz85

Reaction score
I think every truck is a little different.. seemed like mine had the best around 63 above 65 I could tell a delay in the throttle

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online