Just transferred from the Nation- VA/NC

01stroker

Reaction score
Well, I've finally come over here. Some of y'all know me from the boards, facebook, etc, but I'm Brandon and I've been trading up since I joined PSN last year when I had my 94 IDI turbo, but overall I am on my 11th truck (5th powerstroke). Now I'm rocking a 2001 F-250 Ext. Cab Shrt Bed Lariat with some of the basics but more is coming soon. Glad to be here!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Boy your pic as your avatar looks just like my truck. Been thinking of installing a wicked wheel. You like it? And if so where did you get yours?

01stroker

Reaction score
Boy your pic as your avatar looks just like my truck. Been thinking of installing a wicked wheel. You like it? And if so where did you get yours?

That it does! Looks clean. Yeah definately not a power upgrade but the sound is killer. I'm planning on upgrading to an ATS Compressor housing as well. But my WW is from XDP. The sound worth it :drool: and does help with surge.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
That it does! Looks clean. Yeah definately not a power upgrade but the sound is killer. I'm planning on upgrading to an ATS Compressor housing as well. But my WW is from XDP. The sound worth it :drool: and does help with surge.

Do you hear it more on the intake or exhaust? Or both?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.