light bar pics

jordan572

Reaction score
Buy all this light at the diesel cartel....

IMG_0176.jpg

Quite ironic Bulldog led in the background.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Anyone interested i have the following 40" Bars available for a great deal.

1 Open but never used Rigid 40" Curved.
1 40" Rigid combo E series, brand new in box. I also have all the brackets from KD fab in stock. Ill make someone a killer deal on either setup, and ill make an even better package if you grab a set of Dually or q series fogs to go with!

PM Sent

FORD-DNA

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a 20" light bar to install in between the tow hooks... ?? Where can I get the best deal?

I looked at diesel Cartels website briefly and didn't see there phone number. Anybody got there number?

Jgon08

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a 20" light bar to install in between the tow hooks... ?? Where can I get the best deal?

I looked at diesel Cartels website briefly and didn't see there phone number. Anybody got there number?

Send inmotionjosh a pm he will get Ya squared away got all my lights from him.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

We can also get you set up with a lightbar for your truck.

DirtyDiesels: 267-935-9755

FORD-DNA

Reaction score
So.... When purchasing a light bar, does the mount/bracket and harness typically come with the bar?? Or is this something that would have to be fabricated?

From my gatherings Rigid seems to have the best reviews as far as overall quality. What other brands have good reviews?? Cree,etc???

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So.... When purchasing a light bar, does the mount/bracket and harness typically come with the bar?? Or is this something that would have to be fabricated?

From my gatherings Rigid seems to have the best reviews as far as overall quality. What other brands have good reviews?? Cree,etc???

It really depends. The mounting brackets that most of the bars come with are universal L-Brackets. If you want something vehicle specific, that is typically purchased separately. As far as harnesses, some bars come with harnesses w/ relays and switches, and some bars they are purchased separately. Some customers do not require a harness when using factory fog light wiring or up fitter switches (depending on the current draw of the bar of course) The Rigid stuff is top of the line. It is the best lighting that money can buy, but it does come with a high price tag. We offer Rigid lighting and also Lifetime LED lighting. The lifetime stuff is not on the same level as Rigid, but that is reflected in the price of course. It is still a good product and offers a lifetime warranty.... Feel free to give me a call and I can help set you up with whatever fits your needs and your budget.

Koda22

Reaction score
Pretty much hit it on the head^^^ they only thing I will add, is if your not gonna be using it on a daily basis I wouldn't get the rigid....don't get me wrong great stuff, but with the price tag it doesn't make much sense....I feel there are few companies out there that make stuff almost as good enough the same, for a lot better price...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Pretty much hit it on the head^^^ they only thing I will add, is if your not gonna be using it on a daily basis I wouldn't get the rigid....don't get me wrong great stuff, but with the price tag it doesn't make much sense....I feel there are few companies out there that make stuff almost as good enough the same, for a lot better price...

I agree to a point, but I also disagree. The Rigid is the best option. Why not have the best for when you need/want to use it?

jcain

Reaction score
My rigid has been through everything since 2011, even a deer strike. It turns on every time I ask it to.

carter38

Reaction score
Is there a company out there that makes a bracket for dual curved 40's in the bumper opening or is this a fab your own type a deal?

Latest posts

Members online